Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER!

So, this is the first Easter I have ever been away from my family so I was excited to start new traditions for Trevor and I. Last night I made a huge batch of sugar cookies and decorated all of them. Making sugar cookies is my new favorite thing to do and I have a new theme each month and give them to the people I visit teach. We went to bed early- midnight, which is an hour earlier than most schoolnights. We had a good hashbrown and egg casserole thing for breakfast that was kind of a disaster cuz it took an hour longer to cook than usual and we didnt even have time to eat it before church. After church we watched the masters and wanted tiger to win so badly but he didn't pull through for us. We also decided next year we are going to go to the masters. I have found if it involves golf, Trevor is willing to go. I made a ham for the first time, twice baked potatoes, got croissants from a French bakery, and had fruit and vegetables with an apple crisp for dessert. I was so happy that it all turned out. Tausha and Katie and Kyle and their friend Ken came over. We then played catch phrase and stopped playing because Trevor is the biggest cheater on earth. I have decided that I really like Easter and can't wait to have easter egg hunts when i have kids in 5 years haha. But it was really fun and getting Trevor an easter basket was so fun! But i never realized how expensive easter dinner is- definately going to look forward to having it at mom's next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment