Thursday, January 21, 2010

Australian Open


Normally, I really don't like January because it means Christmas is so far away and you usually have a million things on your to do list. And now I don't like January because people dont shop in January! But that is besides the point. The only highlight to January is the AUSTRALIAN OPEN! I love knowing that I can turn on the TV from 1-5 or 7-midnight and know I will be watching good tennis. It is so exciting and we can't get enough of it. I personally think Andy will win it all, I have faith in him although no one else does. And Henin is back this year, whom I dislike strongly, very strongly. She has no class and is a wimp but she keeps winning and its driving me crazy! We are hoping for another Roddick-Fed final but this time with Roddick winning. This makes us this much more excited for the US Open! So if I am not blogging that is because I'm watching tennis. The downside is that the live night matches there start at 1am here which means I am not etting much sleep, but it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment