Friday, September 17, 2010

US Open 2010


The US Open is one of our favorite trips. We love the tennis, the food, the shopping, and the city. Chris and Kristy didn't come this year since little Liza is still a little young to sit through long tennis matches. We missed them this year!

We lucked out this year and a guy my dad does business with offered us courtside seats to the matches. We got to see Federer and Sharapova play right in front of us. It was great. We saw some awesome matches. I will say I was sad to see Andy knocked out so early but you can't complain to watch Federer play. I also saw Melanie Oudin in the elevator at our hotel and she was SO adorable. I just love her.

We ate lots of good food as usual. It still amazes Trevor how my family goes on vacation just to eat, you would think we were Italian or something. We had dessert every night from Buttercup Bake Shop or Pinkberry. I fell in love with the lemon cupcakes and have been on a lemon kick since.

We had so much fun, my parents are so generous! Between wandering the city, morning runs in central park, trips to the bakery, fun subway rides, big meals, shopping in the village, and seeing some of the best tennis, this trip will go down as one of the best. We can't wait for next year.

Me and Melanie Oudin



I love my dad!
Maria Sharapova

My cute parents


John Isner

No comments:

Post a Comment