Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

(Me and Lindsey at my Wedding)

My best and oldest friend Lindsey just got engaged! I am so thrilled for her. She has been dating Kevin for over 6 years, longer than I have even known Trevor, ha! She text me a picture of a ring and said shhhh, I haven't told my mom yet and she would kill me if her mom found out before she could tell her, ha! She is so amazing and deserves the best, and Kevin is. I can't wait for the wedding, and since it wont be until Summer 2012 I wont be huge and pregnant, yay! I just booked a flight to go visit her and celebrate in 3 weeks, I can't wait to go back to California. I'm so excited for you Linds!

1 comment:

  1. A BFF getting married is the best combo. You enjoy all the festivities nearly just as much yet not stress or burden in the world.

    ReplyDelete