Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Happenings

Christmas time is my favorite time of year and we have been making the most of it here in Denver. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to this Holiday season.

 Brooklyn "helped" decorate the tree


 My chocolate chip cookies finally turned out. New ovens are always tricky.
 We can't keep her away from the ornaments, I hear them bouncing off the tree all day long.
 She clearly has her mothers taste. I couldn't get her out of Pottery Barn and I wasn't about to buy her the $150 sheep.
 She does this new thing where she takes the stickers of EVERYTHING. She was going through the clearance isle and Sports Authority taking all the red stickers off. Whoops.
 The Cherry Creek Santa display is gorgeous.

 Patiently waiting for Santa.
 90 minutes and $30 later, we saw santa. They didn't allow me to take any on my phone. Kind of annoying considered I paid the money! For the record, she hated Santa with a passion.


Presents are wrapped and we are ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment