Sunday, July 14, 2013

Girls (Road) Trip

My cousin and I decided we wanted to have a sewing week and get all the girls in the family together to get a bunch of projects done. Me, being the avid sewer that I am (ha), decided it would be fun to go and attempt some projects. My mom and I made the 8 hour trek with Brooklyn. She was such a champ. She basically didn't make a peep for the whole drive except to giggle or ask for some more Goldfish. I absolutely love going to Logan in the Spring time. It was SO green and lush and just plain gorgeous. My uncle trains rain horses so his backyard (of 10 acres) was heaven for a little almost two year old with a love for all things "neigh". There were also dogs, and cats, and older cousins to play with. She wanted to be outside all day long and constantly asked "outside, please?" I even bought some fabric to make a quilt and got started on it, but haven't touched it since, and frankly I am not quite sure where the fabric even is. We had so much fun playing with family and hanging out in the wide open spaces for a few days. She was just as much of an angel on the way home, and we were all so grateful for that!

 When in Rome...
 View from my Aunt's house

 Playing soccer with her cousins




 Hanging out with Uncle Jay. She came home and asked "I go barn Jay?"



No comments:

Post a Comment