Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Florida Beach Trip October 2014

Out of the blue one day, my good friend Emi's mom sent me a message on Facebook asking me if I wanted to fly out to Florida to visit her as a surprise for her birthday! Sounded like a good idea to me! We found a few days that worked and me and the kids headed off to Florida. I was a little nervous about the flight but it wasn't that bad. We were lucky enough to sit next to a nice girl that helped me entertain the kids, mostly Davis. That child never sits still!! I stood up with him most of the time but there was little screaming so I will consider it a win. We got to Florida late and the kids went right to bed. As my luggage was coming out at baggage claim, my zipper broke and my luggage exploded everywhere, it was awesome. NOT. Emi's parents house is amazing, like its own resort. We stayed in the guest house and had all the space we needed. We spent most days at the pool cuz it was so easy with two babies still taking two naps a day. We would run out to shop while all 4 kids were asleep in the afternoon. We went to the beach one day and its as beautiful. The sand is so soft and so white. Davis ate it by the handful. I've never been to the gulf side so it was so weird to me to have a beach with no waves. Perfect for the kids. We went out to dinner one night at a neat shopping center and the last night we went to downtown Naples and got ice cream and walked around. Brooklyn got sick and threw up twice but it didn't seem to phase her. It was long night for me for sure. It was so relaxing and SO much fun to be with Emi and her family. It was such a great trip and I have been wanting to go back ever since! Being Emi's birthday present has its perks!! It was Halloween the week I was there so we got pictures of the kids in matching pajamas, I love seeing all those kids together!

 Davis is only 3 months older but twice the size!
 There was a lot of tickling going on!
 We had s'more outside one night and these two couldn't stay out of the water.

















No comments:

Post a Comment