Sunday, February 1, 2009

TENNIS= OUR OBSESSION


So, needless to say the Tripp family is devastated by the recent Australian Open results. I need my nine hours of sleep so i desperately tried to stay up to watch the 1:30 a.m. matches but when 2 o'clock came around I was out for the count. Little did I know, while I was sleeping Trevor stayed awake until 7:30 in the morning watching the match, only to find that nadal had won. He claimed he couldn't possibly sleep knowing that the match was going on. We love Nadal, don't get me wrong, but Fed is a class act. After he destroyed Andy, who is now a joke, and Nadal played for something like 6 hours with Verdasco (Trev likes his Fo-hawk) we thought Fed could take him. And now that it is all over, what will watch all day long? Wait until the French open, sad day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment