Monday, February 9, 2009

A Weekend With Mom :)

So, this past weekend my mom came to visit. I had been looking forward to this since she told me! She came thursday and stayed up until midnight, it was quite a surprise! then Friday was the greatest mom and daughter day ever! we got up at 10:30 got our nails done, went to lunch, went to the mall, PF Changs, and then rented a movie, got ice cream, and just hung out together! We then went to Logan to see family and hang out. We got there before Trevor and little Avery proceeded to tell me "Trevor is coming, he is such a funny guy, he calls me peanut butter" (long story) and Ally could barely contain herself when she saw him in the driveway. They somehow love him more but thats okay i guess. we had to come home sunday and my mom stayed in Logan and will come back down thursday for another day of fun before she drives home :(. i have decided having my mom come is the highlight of my life, oh how i miss her! Trevors mom comes friday and we will have another weekend of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree it was a great time, at least until I came back sick. I just want another Vichi Shower.

    ReplyDelete