Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Graduation Day







So last Friday, which seems like forever ago, Trev and I graduated. Oh, what a glorious day. Both of our parents came out to help us pack and clean before we headed out the next morning. Needless to say we graduated, ate, and then packed and cleaned for the rest of the day. Our parents helped so much, what a blessing. Graduation was bitter sweet. I was so excited to get out of Provo but I was kind of sad to leave BYU. I actually did enjoy BYU and have lots of memories there. That stage of my life is over, and I'm onto real life, which is definitely an adjustment but one i am more than willing to make. I will post pictures of our new place soon, once it is fully intact. I am really glad I walked at Graduation and was able to experience that. It was so amazing to see how proud my parents were and I wouldn't have missed that for the world!

1 comment:

  1. congrats lauren! thats so exciting, i wish i was done! i love your outfit too haha...

    ReplyDelete