Sunday, August 9, 2009

Disaster Zone

Packing is the devil, I hate it. My house is complete chaos and I cant function in the insanity. I should be reading 150 pages of text for my final tomorrow but I can't get motivated. Probably because I haven't had Diet Coke today and I took a coma this afternoon. It is so weird that I'm moving. Coming to Provo was the HARDEST transition of my life. Needless to say I cried all day, every day, and had severe anxiety attacks. Now, for another transition. Packing up my little apartment it hit me that I'm leaving our first place. The beginning of our lives together was here and so many memories. As much as this place drove me crazy, I will look back and probably long for the simplicity of life I enjoyed while living here. I hated, more like loathed Provo from day one. I never let myself like it.

Now, as I'm leaving, I am finally realized the quality of life I lived here. Everything is in walking distance, I didnt have a grown up job, and most of my friends were just a hop, skip, and a jump away. I'm excited for our new adventure but nervous as well. I have never wanted to be a part of the real world and now that I have a mortgage, need to find a full time job, and can't milk my parents for anymore, I am longing for Freshman year, well not really. I hated Freshman year. Hate is too strong of a word, if not for Nicole being my roommate, I may have gone off the deep end! But I finally get to go back to Colorado and start a life there. Trevor is a business man now and I just want to decorate my house with an unlimited budget (I wish). Hopefully I can get my dream job at the Ritz Carlton (I just had my 3rd interview!) and Trevor and I can explore the world (and it's golf courses) together! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. I didnt realize how lucky I was to see Trevor all day, we do everything together. Now, we will be apart all day and he already told me I can't be the annoying wife that calls all day :)


p.s. andy roddick lost again today, and I am extremely upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment