Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trevor turns 25!!

Today Trevor turned 25! My husband is a quarter of a century old! I feel like Trevor's birthday is celebrated for a week strait. Last night my mom made an amazing meal. When we were in Switzerland Trevor ate this pasta in Bern that he said was "top 10 meals ever!" so my mom recreated it and then made home made foccacia bread and spinach salad with homemade cobbler. I am still full. This morning I made him french toast in bed. Then tonight we went to California Pizza Kitchen with his family then to Yogurtland (my favorite). And tomorrow we are going to PF Changs with all of our friends. I won't ever want to eat again! He got some great presents- from a tent, to a basketball, a suit, rei gift cards, and golf clothes. We are so lucky to have such good family and friends close- we sure love it! I love you Trev!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Trevor Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quarter of a century old, not half ;) Tell him happy birthday!!! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete