Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Girl!

So.... I haven't blogged in ages and I have very good excuses for my slacking but I just wanted to post that IT'S A GIRL! We are SO excited and can't wait to meet our little girl! The ultrasound tech said she is going to be a handful, she was going crazy in there- we can't wait!

I still have to blog about our ski weekend, my trip to California, and Las Vegas and I will soon! We went from a staff of 7 at work to a staff of 2 so needless to say I am working 6 days a week with lots of overtime. Let's hope my poor feet can handle it- retail is no bueno while pregnant :) but I may as well work my butt off before our little one gets here!

I'll get my act together and post soon!

2 comments:

  1. I new it!!!! So so happy for you. By the way, if the tech said she was going to be a handful, just take Ryker for a few hours and he can prepare you both pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I have said congrats, but let me say it again. I am happy for the both of you!
    Sorry about the extra hours at Nordy's.... Em

    ReplyDelete