Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mountain Week

A couple weekends ago my family headed up to the mountains for the week. My parents rented a place in Keystone so we could ski, snowshoe and hike for a week. My activities were limited but the relaxing week was so nice. Standing up all day at work makes for exhausted legs that love ANY sort of a break :). Sadly, Chris Kristy and Liza got sick and had to go home early. They had colds, sinus infections, and bronchitis. It was much easier to get better in their own beds. We missed them! Trevor and I had a blast with my parents though. We watched movies, played blokus and apples to apples, and ate lots of good food. The best part of the trip was that Trevor actually SKIED!! My little snowboarder put on skis and I was like a proud mother! He did great and loved it. How is it so easy for him to be good at everything?! We love the mountains and feel pretty lucky to have them in our backyard!



No comments:

Post a Comment