Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brooklyn's Nursery

So... I finally got around to taking pictures of her room. I just love it and can't wait to bring her home to it. I was hoping to have a more detailed post with everything we did, but since I am being induced tonight, I am way too tired to go to that much work! We re-finished the crib, the dresser, the shelf, and the end table. My mom and I made the curtains, bedding, and cushions for the rocker. It was a lot of work to do so much DIY but it was lots of fun! The crib was a total nightmare but once I got the hang of it, it turned out great- thanks to Julie for letting me use her supplies and Emily for coming and saving the day to help me finish. The crib and dresser were both dark wood before, so you can only imagine the overhaul that took place. It definitely kept me busy the last few months. There are still a few pictures that need to go in frames but other than that its all ready for her! Thanks for all your help mom!









2 comments:

  1. You have added a few things since I saw it in person and I love how it all came together. She was well worth all your hard work. Em

    ReplyDelete