Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Disneyland '11

Disneyland was a blast. Brooklyn slept through most it, like she doest most of her life, but I think she still enjoyed herself. She rode her first ride, the dumbo ride, and saw lots of characters. Baby Rachel went on the ride too- I think we were the only ones with infants! The best part was Liza and her melt down when she had to leave Minnie. It was lots of "MINNIE COME!!" "MORE MINNIE PLEASE" and her running back to find her in her house. It was so cute. By 5 o'clock she was delirious, half asleep, and muttering "more disneyland please." She is such a doll and keeps us all laughing all the time. B idolizes her and watches her every move. I am excited for all these girls to buddies. It was fun to go back, minus the 200 bones to get in :) I guess I took having a season pass as a kid for granted. It really is a magical place and seeing it decorated for Christmas made it that much better!




No comments:

Post a Comment