Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mountain Man

SO... Trevor has been a busy bee lately. Turns out he doesn't know how to function without physical activity. He works all day, then either rocks climbs or plays basketball for a little while each night, and then hikes some insanely tall mountain in terrible conditions on the weekend. He's crazy. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 50 mph winds in the freezing cold while trudging through snow is NOT my idea of a good time. But, this boys loves to takes the worst mother nature can give him, and for that (and many other reasons) I admire him. This is Mt. Bierstadt. It was one of the many climbs they are doing in the next two months in preparation for their Denali training week. I'm thinking B and I need to take a little mommy-daughter trip while he is gone :). Good thing we are headed to Costa Rica in 3 weeks so he can defrost.




No comments:

Post a Comment