Wednesday, March 21, 2012

California Weekend

Last weekend Brooklyn and I flew out to California with my mom for my best friend's wedding. It was so much fun to get away for a little girls weekend. We stayed in Newport Beach, went on lots of walks, shopped, and ate lots of good food. We got to spend lots of time with my grandma as well, who happens to be Brooklyn's new best friend. She loves her just as much as I do. The weather was perfect and it made me miss living in California. That is until I got on the freeway and turned into a road raged monster. The traffic there would be the death of me. I got so angry I contemplated chancing the 400 dollar ticket for driving in the car pool lane with only 1 person.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was on the beach with only her closest family and friends. She was stunning and I have never seen her happier in the 20 + years I have known her. This day was a long time (8 years of dating) coming and it couldn't have been more perfect. I am so happy for you Linds, now move to Colorado!!

Now, if only Brooklyn could rack up some frequent flyer miles for us!

Brooklyn and Great Grandma
We went to dinner at Las Brisas where we had our wedding dinner. Brings back great memories.
The beautiful bride
The happy couple
so happy for her!
Brooklyn and Aunt Lindsey
Brooklyn and I at the reception
Brooklyn @ In n Out. Love this picture.
Shopping at fashion island

4 generations

No comments:

Post a Comment