Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pura Vida

We just got back from a Kozak family vacation in Costa Rica. Take me back! It was a blast. We rented a house by the beach and relaxed for a week. Brooklyn was an angel the whole trip and didn't make a peep on the 6 hour flight. I think we have a beach girl on our hands. We ate, swam, and surfed every day. It's amazing how happy sunshine can make you. Ocean views help too. We zip lined one day and the boys went on an ATV tour to some rock/cliff/island to go rock climbing. The town of Tamarindo itself is wonderful. We had so much exploring it every night. We are back to real life, obnoxious amounts of laundry, and much colder temperatures!

It was like a traveling circus with all of us


Liza and Gma playing iPad before bed
Playing "music" with "Aunt No"

So in love with this little girl
Cousins
Hammock time with Liza
My two loves
Yes. I did buy her the matching swim cap.

Brooklyn and Papa
Bottle. Toys. Warm weather. Happy girl.
Day at the beach

LOVE that these girls get to grow up together
Downtwon Tamarindo


1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. That matching swim cap is going to give me a heart attack. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete