Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Last week we had to say goodbye to our sweet Maddie. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I didn't anticipate it being that hard and was not prepared. Luckily she let us know she was ready and it was a relief to know she was no longer suffering and in pain. She was the best buddy to have for those 14 years and I am so grateful we got to have her for that long. We couldn't have asked for a sweeter dog and she definitely made every day better. If Brooklyn was ever crying, Maddie would always rush to her side and lay next to her crib no matter what time of day it was. I miss her every day. We love you and miss you, Maddo. I took a few pictures of Brooklyn with her and I am so glad I have these, even if they make me cry every time I see them. 




1 comment:

  1. These pics are so sweet! You can tell Brookie loves that dog. Sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete