Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rockies Game

Last weekend we decided we wanted to head downtown and go to a Rockies game. It was B's first game at Coors Field (she went to Spring training in AZ) and she loved it. We found cheap seats some kid was selling outside the stadium, loaded up on peanuts and Diet Coke and headed to our seats. She loved watching everything that was going on and most of all, she loved being outside. I think that girl would sit outside all day long. It was a great game and perfect weather. It was lots of fun to take her downtown and have a night out on the town with the 3 of us. The city girl in me loves nights like these. Our little Denver girl is going to be a sports lover! 








 I was pretty proud of myself. I parked the car like this in the middle of traffic on my first try. Trevor didn't believe it until he saw it.

1 comment: