Wednesday, September 19, 2012

East Hampton 50th Birthday Surprise

Every time one of my mom's sisters turns 50, they get a surprise trip. They aren't told where they are going, they just have to show up at the airport. My Aunt Sandie turns 50 this year so we surprised her with a weekend in the Hamptons. She was SO excited and SO surprised. The Hamptons are beyond beautiful and I could go on forever about it (the entire town is perfectly manicured and perfectly adorable). I may have a new favorite place. We spent the weekend exploring little towns, buying fruit and vegetables on the side of the road, reading books at the beach, wandering around looking at houses, and grilling dinner at home. It is always so fun to be with all the girls in the family and there were many laugh til it hurt moments. I am pretty lucky to be have them. I always hate being away from Brooklyn, but Trevor just happens to be the best Mr. Mom and Brooklyn may have a new favorite (for now :). 



This was our awesome house rental!

 Sag Harbor Farmers Market



 My favorite part was all of the gorgeous homes. Sign me up.
 It takes "green" to a whole new level there
 And this is my dream home. 


 Ina Garten's House




 Martha Stewart's house on the famous Lily Pond Lane


 The sisters

 Love the blue trim on Martha Stewart's house.
 Everywhere you looked was perfectly manicured. EVERYWHERE. Hedges are a new obsession of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment