Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happiness is...

If I could bottle up one day of the year and make every day just like that day, it probably would have been yesterday. Fall was in full force and Colorado weather was shining in all its glory. I met my good friend Leslie at the park and we sat on a park bench, and looked out and both sat there in silence before both saying something along the lines of "does it get better than this?" We watched our little girls play together and looked out onto changing leaves and a basically perfect view of the mountains. Fall is my favorite time of year. I all of a sudden have an urge to bake everything pumpkin, wear sweaters, and already start planning Christmas festivities. I don't really need any other season. There needs to be a place where it's fall all year long, so I can move there. and never leave. I take for granted living here, even though I know how great it is, I rarely give it the credit it deserves. Fall in Colorado is my happy place... especially with a cute little girl who enjoys it just as much as I do. 


And this little girl is our constant source of happiness. Yes, she spends most mornings in a diaper and vans. And her sunglasses, of course, for those sunny Colorado days.


Bring on the pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment