Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

I think I had about 15 different ideas for what Brooklyn was going to be for Halloween. I finally decided to maker her Snoopy, Trevor would be Charlie Brown, and I would be Lucy. I had a beanie made to look like Snoopy and then put together the rest. Brooklyn has the talent for pulling anything and everything off of her head. So, the odds of her keeping the beanie on were slim to none. Lucky for us, the allure of candy at every door distracted her and she kept it on, for the most part. She had a BLAST. I really didn't know what she was going to think of the whole thing, but she caught on pretty quickly. After she got candy she would say thank you and then say "Ba Bye". It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. We stopped by both Grandparents houses, and then to the annual Halloween Party at Julie's, which was fabulous as usual. This little girl just keeps getting more and more fun and we can't get enough of her.













 Liza was the cutest Tinkerbell around
 These 3 girls have way too much fun together. Liza made sure they each got candy at every door.
 Brooklyn with her "papa"
 And this describes these girls perfectly. 

Julie's fabulous party


No comments:

Post a Comment