Monday, June 21, 2010

One Eventful Week...


This last week was very eventful. I was planning on leaving Wednesday to go to my friends Jenna and Trevor wedding but my plans quickly changed. My great grandpa passed away at 96. It was a blessing, he had been read to go for quite some time. I didn't think I would cry or get emotional because he was so ready to go. But when my great grandma, who just celebrated her 75th wedding anniversary with my grandpa, kissed him goodbye for the last time before they closed the casket, I couldn't help it. I hope Trevor and I can live long enough to celebrate 75 years. Because I was there early, there was no point for me to come back home just to go back to Utah again so I got to spend time with these adorable kids. I can't get enough of my cousin's little kids. They are hilarious. After the funeral, the twins, Ally and Avery, were playing funeral and using the coffee table on wheels as a casket. I walked downstairs to hear Avery saying, "I am honored to speak today". They are 4.

I couldn't believe how beautiful Logan is this time of year.

My cousin just built an amazing house on her husbands family farm. It was stunning inside.This is what I saw every morning when I woke up at my Aunt's house.
Then I headed down to SLC to celebrate my cousins, who is also my best friend and the sister I never had, birthday! We had quite the spa day and lots of good food!
Then I headed up to Idaho for this beautiful girls wedding. Jenna and Trevor have been dating for what seems like forever. For as long as I have known them, they have been madly in love. Trevor used to skateboard alongside us while we ran Freshman year so we wouldn't get kidnapped. The wedding was perfect. It was amazing to see how in love they are and how many people love the both of them. They are going to have an amazing life together. Jenna looked gorgeous, as always, and Trevor couldn't have looked more perfect for the occasion!



It was one eventful week, but I had lots of fun, even with the 30 + hours of driving I did. I am SO glad I got to be there for the funeral and for Jenna and Trevors wedding! I love you two!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time in Utah. Mike said you ate Settebello's....sooooo jealous! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Did you like it? Looking forward to hangin out with you when I get home!!!

    ReplyDelete