Monday, October 18, 2010

Lindsey comes to visit...

My best friend Lindsey came to visit me a few weekends ago and it was a blast. We have been friends since were were 5...(yes I am aware my zipper is down...)I was having a bad day a month ago and she called me and said "I'm going to visit you, I just booked my ticket" It was such a nice surprise. She works a ton so she flew in late Friday night and out late Sunday night. We decided to go to a farmers market Saturday morning followed by a drive up to Estes Park to hike Bierstadt Lake, dinner in Boulder, then a late night movie to see The Social Network. Sunday we relaxed all day, watched Conference, baked peanut butter cups, and had dinner before we sent her home. It was short and sweet but I wish we had longer. I just adore her and had so much fun.





On a side note...Colorado is so beautiful. I fall more in love with it every time I go to the mountains. The views on the hike were breathtaking and I think Lindsey was quite impressed with the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment