Monday, October 18, 2010

Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker

My friend Emi and I had been talking about going to this concert for months and finally decided the week before to buy tickets. I love Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley and couldn't believe they were coming together. I met some guy in a Best Buy parking lot downtown to get the tickets the night before, but it was well worth the sketchy meet-up (I didn't go alone).

The concert was amazing. They were both such great performers live. Darius Rucker came out in jeans, a t-shirt, and a nike baseball cap, I loved it. Brad Paisley was hilarious as usual. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I have been to. We had a blast on our girls night out!



2 comments:

  1. I am grateful you were daring enough to make the trek to meet a random dude in a parking lot... next time... i will go with, PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealousss! It was so good seeing you for a brief second in nordy's while I was home, next time I want at least a lunch date to catch up! love you!

    ReplyDelete