Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amazing

Last night was a very special night for us. Trevor is the scout master for our ward and loves his calling. Those boys adore him. One of his scouts and his family just got baptized last night and Trevor was able to be a part of it. They are the most amazing, humble, generous family we have ever met. They have such amazing spirits. I was almost in tears the whole night just seeing them make that huge step in their life and how thrilled they were. They are such an example to us and we feel blessed knowing them. Trevor was able to confirm Dave today and I was in tears again as I saw the look on that little boys face. I am so grateful for the gospel and how it changes my life every day. I am also grateful for Trevor and the Priesthood.

1 comment:

  1. LAUREN!! Oh my goodness I was doing some blog stalking, and I stumbled upon your wonderful blog! How exciting. So, it sounds like you are living in Colorado?! So are we!! Where are you? We're up in Greeley (not ideal, but it's where the job is) and we are loving being back in CO. We'll have to get together sometime. Hello to your hubby as well. Love you, Elsie

    ReplyDelete