Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tausha's Shower

Trevor's little sister, Tausha, is engaged and getting married December 21st. It goes without saying we adore Tausha. I consider myself pretty lucky to have her as a sister in law. I was so excited to help plan/throw her shower. I wanted to make it as "Tausha" as possible, which means bright colors, girly, and lots of polka dots. I think the mission was accomplished. Thanks to the Carney and McCabe girls! It was lots of fun getting everything ready and seeing it all come together. We had a blast setting up for 5 hours! We are excited for Tausha to get married and have Jacob in the family! I didn't edit any of these pictures so they are kinda dark, oh well.






1 comment:

  1. Looks great! The colors and decorations are lovely. Em

    It's been a while, lets get together!

    ReplyDelete