Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SCRABBLE


So Sunday night I convinced Trev to play scrabble with me, his least favorite game. We decided we didn't have time to play Monopoly and we didnt want to end the night on a bad note, which always happens when we play that particular game. So I found our scrabble board to be quite hilarious. Before I explain, I must let you know that last time we played trevor quit because i got a tripple word score with quiz which was worth 40 points. He claimed quiz was an abbreviation for quizical. So this game started with wool, by me, and then Jill by Trevor.
Me: "We aren't doing names"
Trev: "Then go ahead and challenge it"
I dont challenge.
next comes Omar.
Me: "Omar are you kidding me?"
Trev: "It's a word, challenge if you want."
I dont challenge.
Next comes Mig
Me: "thats a joke, I will not give you that one."
Trev: "Then callenge it."
I callenge. Mig is a word.
Needless to say I still won, well I think I did, the score sheet conveniently was wripped up before we had time to count. Trev let me use IRS and a few other questionable words, but I wouldn't give him Bendy, so he went with Bends. All in all it was fun, and I have come to find that you can tell a lot about a person by their scrabble board.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I can really appreciate this post because Jared and I play scrabble a lot and it always contains challenges and sometimes ends very badly when I score a ridiculous amount of points ;)

    ReplyDelete