Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekend in Vail


We decided we needed a little getaway with the 3 of us so we headed up to Vail for the weekend. I always forget just how gorgeous it is up there. We had a blast going on walks, exploring Vail Village, eating good food, and eating way to much at the farmers market. Naps were had by all (daily) and lots of movies were watched and books read. I love the Swiss architecture and all of the amazing flowers everywhere you look. We already want to go back. When we told Brooklyn we had to leave the mountains, she literally kicked and screamed. I guess she is her father's daughter after all. Side note: on the way up I realized I had left the camera (I'm still furious about it) so all of these are phone pictures that don't do it justice. Oh well. Live and learn.











No comments:

Post a Comment