Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Go Cougars!

So...a month ago we went to Vegas and I'm just now blogging about it. Ya, that's how on top of my life I have been lately. Just ask Trevor- I lost my brain when I became pregnant and openly admit it.

Vegas was blast, as usual. We go every year for the Mountain West Conference Tournament to watch BYU play and hopefully win. Well, they always let us down in the finals, but we still love them. With the Jimmer craze this year, we were more excited than ever to go. The games were a blast and we had AMAZING seats every game due to the amazing Leavitt Family. They were nice enough to host us once again and treat us like family. We just love them and have so much fun visiting them. We went to the pool one day, saw the strip, ate lots of good food, and watched A LOT of basketball. I deserve the wife of the year award for watching 12 straight hours of basketball in one day, ha! All of the games were great, and even though they lost in the finals, we still had fun. We can't wait til next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment