Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Shower!

Last Friday, my amazing friends threw me a baby shower. I can't say enough about how fabulous it was. Julie, Emi, and Emily did such an incredible job-EVERYTHING was so adorable. They were WAY too good to me. I can't thank you girls enough! From the invitations, to the decorations, to the food, to the games, it was so much fun. The bottle sucking game was hilarious! I couldn't stop taking pictures of how cute everything was. I am so grateful to everyone who came, Brooklyn got so many fun things! I feel so lucky to have such great friends and family. Thanks again girls, I couldn't ask for better friends!





4 comments:

  1. Cute shower Lo!! Everything is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS an amazing shower! And so much fun! I wish I ate more cupcakes! (I love that I made your blog - drinking a baby bottle - hahaha, that was hilarious.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Congrats! Looks like such a nice shower too. Hope yall are doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if I should cut my hair or grow it out a bit and after seeing this picture on your blog I am going to make an appointment... yikes! It was a nice shin-dig! Em

    ReplyDelete