Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower #2

I was lucky enough to have 2 baby showers for little Brooklyn. I got to have my fabulous one out in our new area and then last weekend I had one back in Highlands Ranch with all of my dear family and friends I have known for so long. Donna, who was my wedding planner and like my second mother, threw me a beyond amazing shower. Her little girl Ellie has been like a little sister to me since she was 6 months old and I started babysitting her. Lesley, Shelley, Dorothy and Cindy all helped and made it so much fun. I can't thank all of them enough, I am so blessed to know such great (and talented) women! I'll let the pictures do the talking! Brooklyn got SO many great things, she is one lucky girl. Thanks to everyone who came and made it so special for me, I love you all!


This little girl shared her Birthday with my baby shower. I have loved watching her grow up. I can't believe she is already 12- crazy how time flies.

My sister in law is due a month after me. I am super excited for Brooklyn and her little girl cousin to be the best of friends.
I just love my mom- I hope to be half the mother she is.
The decorations were beyond amazing. I walked in and was speechless, it looked like it was right out of a magazine. Her design talents never cease to amaze me. We drank water out of glass baby bottles, the tissue papers balls were on stair spindles she had cut and painted, and she made the napkin holders herself. I dream of having those kind of talents. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She said the yellow shoes were her inspiration (little did she know I have been eyeing them at the Gap for months!)
I am so lucky to have so many great friends in my life.

I can't wait for Brooklyn to get here- I am going crazy. I am not only excited to not be pregnant (expect for feeling her kick all day long- I love it) but I am excited to see what she looks like and to love this little girl so much. One more month!

1 comment:

  1. lauren! i'm sure you're getting so excited for little brooklyn to arrive...i'm sure she'll be completely adorable and max will have a long distance crush on her from day one. you look amazing yourself, so excited for you.xoxoxox.

    ReplyDelete