Sunday, June 19, 2011

Trev goes to the U.S. Open- golf edition.

So last week a call came into the office and someone asked if anyone was interested in tickets to the U.S. Open. We thought they were talking about the tennis U.S. Open in September but these tickets were for golf in Washington D.C. Trevor and my dad jumped at the chance to go so they bought tickets and were on their way a few days later. I was super jealous! Trevor had never been to D.C. so he got to not only fulfill his golf dreams but also see our nation's capital. I was excited for him to go but missed him lots while he was gone. I sent him with strict orders to take lots of pictures and he did, but only 2 of himself! He said he had a blast and loved seeing the sights. He said the golf course was amazing and he loved being able to see the pros just a few feet away. I think they saw most everything they could in 36 hours. Brooklyn and I are glad to have him back!




He took this for me :)


They took a bike tour around the city. He said if anyone wants to know how to see D.C. in 36 hours, just ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment