Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

So I don't have any pictures of Father's Day, whoops. I blame it on the fact that I was cooking all day. It was lots of fun to celebrate it seeing that Trevor will be a dad in 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks. I made him French toast that morning, we went to church, headed to my parents, and then came back to our house to have dinner for his dad. It was one busy day, but full of family and fun.

Seeing as I am the only girl in my family I have always been quite the Daddy's girl. I admire my dad so much and feel so lucky to have him in my life. He is one amazing man. If not for him who knows how girly I would have turned out, ha!

Trevor and I are so grateful for his dad as well. We love lunch dates with him and never stop laughing when we are around him. We are so grateful to live so close to both of our dads and that little Brooklyn will know them both so well.

I am so excited for Trevor to be a dad. He is going to be a way better parent than I will, I'm certain of it. I have never met a kid that doesn't adore him or a kid he doesn't adore. Brooklyn is one lucky girl. I am grateful everyday that I have him in my life.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment