Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chalk Art Festival

I love downtown Denver. Trevor and I always wish we lived right downtown but it never made sense for Trevor to commute out of downtown since he works in the burbs. We always wish we got down there more often and have been making an effort to do so. Every year Denver has a chalk art festival and I have always wanted to go but we have never gotten around to it and this year I was determined. We went with our good friends the McCabes and Gross'. It was just as fun as I thought it would be. The art was amazing and it was fun to walk around Larimer Square. I think we will definitely be making it a tradition!
My belly! Only 3.5 more weeks.
Ashlyn, like usual, was a trooper! we love her!

Me, Emi, Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I'm jumping on board for next year... that looks freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete